Our approach to family therapy aims to promote collaboration among family members to solve problems, improve communication, and prepare for life changes. Every family system has their own unique structure and ways of communicating. Family therapy brings together parents, siblings, and any other needed family members into the treatment process. Family plays important role in one’s emotional, physical, and mental development. Each individual in a family system is impacted by the other members.
Benefits of Family Therapy:
- Understand how your family functions
- Identify strengths and weaknesses with the family system
- Develop strategies to resolve challenges
- Improve communication
- Reduce sources of tension and stress within a family unit
- Teach conflict resolution